Wednesday, March 18, 2015

                                              Free post

Well I have a lot on my mind! Like this things give me headaches but ayee there isn't anything I could do. To start off most of the things that are on my mind have to do with a guy named Luis and about another guy named Steven. Luis is my crush! :) And yes he does know that I like him but to be honest this is very complicated. i would want to explain everything but I don;t know how to start. Just know that I want to give up on him! anyways Steven is the love of my life !!!!!!!!!!! I really truly love hi and yes he is on my mind all day LONG (; Yesterday I was so close to see him :( but when I got to where he was he had left! I cried because I really wanted to see him :( All I know is that one day I will get to meet him and that will be the best day of my whole entire life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment