Wednesday, June 3, 2015

                                        Final: part 1
1. What are the things you liked about the class?
  • The things I liked about this class were that we got to learn how to type faster and that we got to learn how to choose the right .
2. What are things you did not like about this class?
  • Well I literally liked everything so there is nothing to say for this question.
3. Recommendations for improving this class ?
  • Well Mr. Haymore has been a great teacher and he has done everything right . In my opinion this class is perfect just the way it is.
4.Answer: Did you really do your best in this class?
  • Yes I did.
5. Answer: Are you reading your life planning 100+ goals daily for at least 2 minutes?
  • Well I am reading them for two minutes but not everyday its just like 4 days per week.
6. Answer: Are you committed to be a CTR person? Why or why not?
  • Yes I am . Why? well because I have learned that if I choose the right then I am going to have good consequences. and that is what I want. so yes I do choose the right and yes I am committed to it.
7. What will you always remember about this class?
  • I will always remember to choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment