Wednesday, December 17, 2014

                                      Final: Part 1

                When I heard my teachers tell the whole class that we were going to be doing a project that will count for all our classes and that project was going to determine if we either get to pass our classes or fail them I got really nervous. I thought for a moment because I knew that I wasn't really good with projects. I was so nervous. But, when Mrs. Pinto told us that we were going to work in a group of 6 students I felt relieved because now I knew I wasn't going to do everything by myself. When she told me who was in my group I felt satisfied because I got to work with people that do all their work and that care about doing what's right. my group members were ~ Daniel Jimenez, Anahi Gonzalez, Shayla Calito, Sabrina Gonzalez, and Samuel Ruiz. after we got to meet each other Mrs. Pinto gave us our essential question. The essential question we got was "Should the school nurse be required to monitor students weight?" I was glad we got a easy question. when we decided who was going to do the parts then we started working on the essay. to me it was very challenging because we had to make everything look professional. The good thing is that we finished the essay early and we had time to finish other parts of the project for our other classes. like for biology we had to do a worksheet explaining everything that has to do with our essential question. for Algebra we had to do graphs explaining our essential question and we had to do a summary explaining the graphs. We also did a survey because we wanted to know what others thought towards our essential question. well after we finished the whole project including the PowerPoint we had to practice. What I mean by practice is that we had to come looking professional to school to practice our presentation. I didn't know what to wear so I told my mom o help me out. Well everything went well that day. On the day of presentation I was nervous because we kind of messed up the power point but Mr. Arbuto told us that it was ok the way we had it. when we went inside the class that we had to present in I was nervous. The good thing is that we did everything good and I think we got a great grade. Now I am prepared for another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment