Wednesday, December 17, 2014

                       Final: Part 2

  • The things I liked about this class was that Mr. Haymore would always tell us to choose the right. And another thing I liked about this class is that Mr. made me realize that choosing what's right will bring you good stuff. I loved everything about this class!
  • I don't have any suggestions because this class was perfect the way it was.
  • Yes. I really did my best in this class because now I can type faster than before and now I know that choosing the right is the best thing that I can ever do in my life.
  • I don't read my life planning book everyday but yes I do read it at least 4 times a week for 5 minutes.
  • Well am not 100% committed  to being a CTR person because am still getting there but, if I continue doing what's right then I know for a fact that I will become a CTR person for sure.
  • I will promise to stop choosing the wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment