Tuesday, September 9, 2014

                                                          Athletic Trainer
Duties and Responsibilities :
Athletic Trainers are health care professionals who collaborate with physicians to provide preventative services, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions.
Salary :
$44,000  annually !
 http://www.utoledo.edu/healthsciences/depts/kinesiology/athletictraining/images/ATrehab.jpg

Reflection:
I don’t think I would like to be one because I am not about that exercise life! Also because I think that being an athletic trainer is too much work . . .

I mean it would be nice to become an athletic trainer because you might lose a lot of weight but still ugh it’s so much work and to be honest am such a lazy person !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment