Monday, September 15, 2014

               Auricular Therapy
Duties And Responsibilities :
Auricular Therapy is a form of alternative medicine based on the idea that the ear is a microsystem which reflects the entire body. Conditions affecting the physical, mental or emotional health of the patient are assumed to be treatable by stimulation of the surface of the ear exclusively.   
Salary :
$ 54,632 annually
Education :
Master’s degree of first professional degree is usually needed for this career!


              
Reflection :

No I would not like to become one because and not into the therapy kind of stuff ! I think that is really boring. . . Also therapy requires a lot of stuff. I mean it does give you a good annually salary but yet I wouldn’t like to become one ! I would rather just become a police officer ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment